Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Chainmaille Rings



So I ordered rings from a new supplier, The Ringlord. You can find his website here. They sell rings made of all types of metal such as aluminum, copper, bronze, and sterling silver. They are very competitively priced and are based in Canada. I have to wait about a week to get the rings, but it is well worth the wait.

So, I am designing my new chainmaille line of jewelry using a variety of techniques including byzantine weave and Japanese flower maille. I am excited and I can't wait to upload some pictures when they are done and put them up for sale at my Etsy store.

I am just learning these weaves. Before I have only done the flat chainmaille, the European 4 in 1. Now I am venturing out. I was worried I wouldn't be any good at it, but I am doing well. Most importantly, I really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come check out Dream Again Jewelry on Etsy here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DreamAgainJewelry