Friday, May 21, 2010

New Chainmaille Jewelry for Dream Again Jewelry!!!

So, I have been playing with some new rings for my chainmaille line of jewelry. This is something very new for me. I had seen others make chainmaille and thought, "Oh, I could never do that!" So imagine my surprise and delight when I tried making chainmaille, and I CAN do that! I have been playing with some different weaves: Byzantine, European 4in1, Japanese Flower Maille, Cable Cross, and Spiral or Rope weaves.




All I can say is it has been so much fun. I really enjoy making chainmaille. It is the closest thing to weaving or knitting that I am going to get. I am not very handy with yarn. But I absolutely love making the chainmaille. I must admit, I had to keep a few pieces for myself. :) I am nearly feverish with my need to make more jewelry. Which is good news for all of you. Check out my Etsy Store. Over the next few days I will be adding new jewelry.

 I am afraid that soon I will need more rings! I'll have to go back to The Ringlord. 

They have great rings and great prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come check out Dream Again Jewelry on Etsy here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DreamAgainJewelry