Monday, July 5, 2010

HAF Team Artist of the week: baublezptoa aka Carmen

Carmen makes beautiful jewelry as can be seen in Baublez, her Etsy store.  You can also find her beautiful jewelry on ArtFire as Baublezptoa.  Carmen Trueheart hails from St. Agustine, Florida. She uses precious Metal Clay, metalwork, bronze, copper, wirework gemstones, vintage beads. She says she is an ex hippie that loves the colors and smoothness of beads. As a beader and jewelry maker myself, I must say that I understand completely. And you will too. One look at her jewelry and you can see that she loves her work.
You can see below her 

Mandala of Fine Silver with Gaspiete Green Necklace


















I have to say that this is just stunning, as is the piece below.


















Here is a large amethyst pendant necklace. I love amethyst.


















There is something else very special about Carmen, her love of animals. She donates a percentage of each sale to the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah. You can see the cutest dogs on her blog also. Oh, did I forget to mention the blog? Well go check it out! She has more beautiful jewelry there as well. So check out Carmen's jewelry because you are really going to like it, and she is just a caring lady with a heart for the animals. I must admit, I am an animal lover as well. The fact that she donates some of her proceeds to an animal sanctuary makes me just want to buy her jewelry even more.

10 comments:

  1. Carmen's work with PMC blows me away. Very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Her work is beautiful, as is her spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog post about a truly talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Amethyst piece is so beautiful.I am gonna go visit her blog now.Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, and I like the way you spotlighted her love of animals. The pieces of her work that you chose are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carmen does make some of the most incredible jewelry I've seen! I adore that green necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all such beautiful pieces,it is hard to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love Carmen's work! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice post!I love her work!

    ReplyDelete

Come check out Dream Again Jewelry on Etsy here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DreamAgainJewelry